Friday, December 11, 2009

Oh my, my, my

I saw a cloud floating across the sky, and thought to myself, 'Oh, my, my, my', there ain't a day that goes by when I don't wonder why.....

I saw a bird flying past, its wings going so fast I could hardly see them. And I though to myself, 'Oh my, my, my', oh how I wonder why.....

I watched tiny baby close its eyes to sleep, as its mother rocked it gently back and forth. And I thought in my head, 'Oh my, my, my', I wonder why....

I walked along the ocean, the sand squishing between my toes, while the waves crashed over and over again. And as I strolled along the sea, I thought, 'Oh my, my, my', I am always wondering why.....

Why must we know all the answers? Can't we except the truth? Must we possess all knowledge? Why do we fret the future, yet can't let go of the past?

Oh my, my, my....I wonder why. I wonder why He's made, such a beautiful place, given by His grace, lit by the light of his face.

Oh my, my, my....I wonder why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila