Saturday, December 5, 2009

Friends

"Friends are the chocolate chips on the cookie of life."
I totally agree with this quote. My friends are vitally important to me. It's sort of funny when I think back to the first time I met some of my closest friends, laughing at the fact of how awkward we were together at first, before we got to know each other better (or too much!).

It's also kind of ridiculous how many "inside jokes" you come up with with your friends. I could list some, but what's the point? You wouldn't get them! I guess inside jokes live up to their name!

You know what else? It's kinda weird to think how relaxed you can get around your friends. Like yesterday, for example, we were in art class, and my friend, Nicole, was leaning her head against my shoulder, and I was leaning mine on top of hers, while our teacher was explaining what we were doing.

You know what else???!!!! No matter how much friends, real friends, irk each other, they never fight! How cool! I love my friends!!

It's so much fun to be around friends, because you know they love you, not because of what you look like, yet they think you're beautiful, but because of who you really are.

Friendship is a difficult concept, if you really think about it. It's hard to be a friend. Yet, we all seem to get the hang of it pretty quickly from birth. I don't know what I would do without my friends.

My friends are sort of like a second family, but they're all separate. I need each of them for different reasons. Some I need to be able to depend on. Others I need to depend on me. Some I need to keep me straight, and others loosen me up.

I also like my friends for different reasons. Some of them I like because they're happy and energetic, and some are calm and fun to talk to, and yes, some are just original-style, old fashioned friends! (I was just kidding on that last one!)

What are some memorable moments with your friends? What do you like best about them?

1 comment:

  1. "So, like what about the prom?" "Just not good enough!" "That's enough!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila