Thursday, December 3, 2009

Death Before Life.....and other highly opinionated topics

I know I've already told you a lot about myself already, but there is still more, believe it or not. I am a very opinionated person. My opinions range from my strong believing that you shouldn't own a cellphone until you are at least able to drive, to my faith in Jesus Christ.

One of my most opinion-y of opinions is the whole thing with abortion. I may not know as much about it as some people, but I strongly believe, as Dr. Seuss said, "A person's a person, no matter how small." And that just about sums it up.

What I don't get about abortion is that every life God has given is a gift, so why kill it? In my eyes, abortion is murder. And why am I even saying "it", those babies are PEOPLE!!!!!!

What comes to my mind when I think of abortion is cutting off a life before it even got to begin. Who knows? That baby could have been the next Albert Einstein, that baby could have found the cure to cancer, maybe that baby could have lived a wonderful life, serving his or her Lord.

Overpopulation the problem? Didn't God command Adam and Eve to "be fruitful and multiply"?

You see? I am one opinionated young gal!

I guess I wouldn't say my faith is an "opinion" because it is a fact. Jesus Christ died to save us from our sins, and He reigns on high, He will judge us all, and He loves each and every one of us. Hmmmm...yep, that's seems like it's all fact to me.

I always will believe that. And as one of my favorite hymns states, "No power of hell, no scheme of man, can ever pluck me from His hand, 'till He returns, or calls me home, here in the power of Christ, I'll stand."

My ultimate life-verse is Isaiah 40:31, "Those who hope in the Lord will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weak, walk and not grow faint."

From unborn children to my Lord and savior, Jesus Christ, I'm an all-around, opinion-filled, faith-solid young girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila