Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thinking

Unlike most people, I don't think before I write, so watch out, this could get quite interesting! Thinking is one of the weirdest things I've ever thought about...I mean, think about it! How much time and dedication it takes to think for a couple of minutes. First, you have to cut out all of your surroundings and completely submit yourself to your brain. Next, you have to compose the thoughts, and process them. And finally, you have to get them to do whatever you need them to do, like, yell at your brother, which for most people comes without having to think, or solving a math problem, or eating a cookie after deciding whether this one was your fifth or your sixth. See, thinking takes much time and effort to do. But we usually don't think about this matter of thought. We also seem to have special places where we think the most or the deepest. Mine seems to be the shower. In the shower I am always caught off guard thinking about something distant, then, trying to pull myself back to the present, while also trying to save myself from drowning, I forget what had made me think about that. Maybe it's just the mixture of hot water and soap that triggers my brain cells, but the shower is where I think the most.

3 comments:

  1. HA HA!! Anna!! Love it!! to be honest, i do go in to deepest thought in either school or reading a REALLY boring book or THE SHOWER! I don't do the best thoughts in the shower.. i always get SCARED. something is DEFINATLEY (sp?) weird about the shower for me :) o_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thoughts, great picture. Sitting on the beach (when it is quiet) is another great place to think for me. I love to look at and listen to the waves, it helps me relax and clear my mind so I can think. Oh no, now I am thinking that I would really like to go to the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new blog is ful of awesomeness! When i eat a cookie i don't want to think of the number I've had!I think the hot water does trigger brain cells, because if I take a cold shower I can't think.

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila