Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dinner Conversations

Sam: (out of nowhere) "Space will desinigrate before time."

Mom: (looking at Sam) "Have you heard back from MIT yet?"

Sam: "No. Space will desinigrate before time." (he says a lot of other things, but I really don't know what they mean and can't remember what they are, sorry.)

Mom: "I guess that sort of makes sense, actually, if you just say that."

Me: (looking at mom with shock) "How does it make sense at all? I don't get anything he's saying!"

Will: "You know, maybe we should actually listen to what he says, that way when we actually learn about it, we'll get it."
(dad agrees)

Me: "Oops, I never listen."

Mom: (giving me the evil eye) "Anna, you should."

Me: "But I don't know half the words he's even using!"
(we move on to another subject.)
5 minutes later.....

Sam: "As I was saying, space will desinigrate before time."
(we all start laughing.)

Dad: (says something....)

I have a feeling our dinner conversations aren't normal.

1 comment:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila