Monday, November 16, 2009

Losing All Inspiration

Some days I seem to just lose all of my inspiration to do anything. I know it's okay to do that every once in a while on a lazy Saturday, but, if we continue to live our lives like that, and make up excuses....how are we fulfilling God's plan for our lives?
When you've lost all inspiration....
My Steps to Recovery:
1.) I GET UP!

2.) I go up to my room and prepare myself to worship God by playing some of my favorite worship songs on my stereo while I either sit with my eyes closed and listen, sing along, or dance...:)

3.) After I am finished listening, I lie on my bed with my bible and study book that I am using, and I get to work.

4.) When I am finished, I clean up my room, making me feel less clustered and more accomplished.

5.) Sometimes after step 3 or 4 I like to go for a long walk and just contemplate.

6.) I remind myself that losing inspiration doesn't mean I am bad person, just that I am human.

7.) I get inspired.

4 comments:

  1. Anna! These are such wonderful ideas! I'm going to remember them myself. Thank you.

    P.S. I'm sending you an email today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anna!
    I really love your pictures! I will keep checking on your blog! Have fun with it!
    ~Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you THINK and WRITE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will use these ideas when I need them too! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila