Monday, February 15, 2010

Waking Up

I hate waking up. I hate it. That is, on a school day.

First off, the alarm in my brothers' room goes off,(our rooms are sort of connected, so we share an alarm)and it's not just any alarm. It's one that plays music. No offense to my brothers, but I don't really like their music.

So I wake up to some hard rock song. That just puts me in a great mood. Not. And then I realize that I have to get up. Yeah, I forgot that I actually had to GET UP! And then I realize that I have to get out of bed.

After all of this dazed confusion, I get out of bed, praying for a better mood, as I drag myself to the closet.

Waking up is not the best part of my day:). What's yours?

I don't have much trouble falling asleep.

Huh.

4 comments:

  1. Guess what, Anna. Moms don't like to get up either. Especially when the only time they can see their kids is at 6 a.m. before they leave for school. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man u got that one right

    ReplyDelete
  3. man u got that one right

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila