Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hmmm....?

So I have decided that I need to come up with some sort of routine for my blog. But I have been having trouble coming up with SOMETHING!

THOUGHTS FOR THURSDAY: On Thursdays(unless I am unavailable)I will have a brief post about things to think about, maybe deep and reflective, or light and fun, depending on my mood.

SATURDAY POETRY: Saturdays(unless I am unavailable)will always be poetry days. I will post one of my poems each Saturday, or maybe one of my favorite poems by a different author.

MISERABLE MONDAY: Ha. Yeah, I don't know what Monday posts will be about, we'll see. Haha:).

WORSHIP WEDNESDAY: On Wednesdays I will write about God and the Christian life. The posts will include passages from scripture and my favorite "bible heroes and heroins". I will often use my little motto: "I'm just a Christian girl in a fallen world."

WILD CARD DAY: Sometimes I will just randomly splurge and write on a Tuesday or Friday. My posts on a wild card day may be filled with memories, insights, favorite quotes, and family adventures.

Let me know what you think!

Keep on reading!!

3 comments:

  1. Anna, I think this is GREAT! You're on your way, girl. You're on your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Anna! I'm looking forward to it!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great idea too, Anna! I love who you are!

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila