Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Top 30 Best Songs of the Year (In My Taste)

I am most definitely a music-lovin gal, so here's some of my favorite songs of the year:

~"Everyone to Know"; Bethany Dillon
~"I am Yours"; Bethany Dillon
~"One More Round"; Barlow Girl
~"Hanging On"; Britt Nicole
~"Walk on Water"; Britt Nicole
~"Welcome to the Show"; Britt Nicole
~"Say It"; Britt Nicole
~"Free to be Me"; Francesca Battistelli
~"Beautiful, Beautiful"; Francesca Battistelli
~"Gimme that Funk"; Group 1 Crew
~"iContact"; Group 1 Crew
~"I See You"; Group 1 Crew
~"Change"; Group 1 Crew
~"I'm Yours"; Jason Mraz
~"We"; Joy Williams
~"Beautiful Redemption"; Joy Williams
~"For the Ladies"; KJ-52
~"Everything"; Lifehouse
~"The Upside"; Newsboys
~"My Friend Jesus"; Newsboys
~"Fireflies"; Owlcity
~"Free"; Switchfoot
~"Wishes and Dreams"; Stellar Kart
~"Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours"; Stevie Wonder
~"White Horse"; Taylor Swift
~"Our Song"; Taylor Swift
~"True Beauty"; Mandisa
~"You'll Never Know"; Krystal Myers
~"Mr. Blue Sky"; ELO
~"Falling Slowly"; Kris Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila