Monday, February 22, 2010

And Now a Word From.....

"GROOVY!" ~Collin...:)

"It tickles me!" ~Catie

"Monkey!" -Dyani, "Um, Dyani, that's a squirrel!" -Me

"Saturn..." ~Mary

"We're truffles!" ~Olivia:)

"Your lobes are soft!" ~Courtney (okay, that sounds really awkward!)

"National Anthem, National Panthem." ~Machen (my personal favorite)

"You have nice hands!" ~Creepy game machine at Fourstar

"Did you know our house has two fireplaces? No, I'm lying, it doesn't have any fireplaces." ~Collin

"Are you for real?" ~Alecia

"If you aren't gonna take this seriously...." ~Lucy

"NEVER, EVER mess with an olive or a pickle, their juice STAINS!" ~Olivia

"You know what else is impossible? Our friendship." ~Collin (he was JUST KIDDING!)

"Squizzles!" ~Erin

"In 0.03 months, I'm gonna be a waterfall!" ~Mary(well, sort of, long story!)

"Was that an atomic bomb? Did I just see a mushroom cloud?" ~Lucy, Courtney, Catie, me(a modified version!)

"Anna, are you okay?" ~Catie "No, I'm hyperventilating!" ~Me

"14 to 3!" ~Erin (oh, whoops! did I just post that?!)

"Goldfish!" ~Olivia

"Cocoa's chin." ~Roya

Ha. Ha. I love you all, my dear friends! To all of you who don't have a quote up there, you're still special to me! Sarah-Thanks for the endless debates and outrages and conversations about our dear Percy Jackson. Collin-Thanks for always being GROOVY and for being my friend even though I think those basketball tickets smell like oatmeal.

Catie-Thanks for always being happy and laughing, and for being a super-duper awesome friend. Dyani-Thanks for always being there, even though you're thousands of miles away, and for making me laugh 'til I cry. Olivia-Thanks for being the wonderful gal that you are and for teaching me things that I would not have known if God hadn't put you in my life.

Courtney-Thanks for the support, the laughable moments, and most of all for being my spelling buddy for life:). Machen-Thanks for all of the "inside jokes", soccer games, and "national panthem"s that still make me smile.

Alecia-Thanks for ALWAYS glowing with your bright personality, and for making me smile from the inside out! Erin-Thanks for our long talks, for your funny emails, and for your wise advice, it means a lot to me.

Mary-Thanks for being my long-lost twin, for sharing your thoughts and hopes and dreams with me, for understanding me so well it's scary, and for showing me that there's a God that's GOT me:). Lucy-Thanks for your inner beauty, for your bright personality, and for the many memories we've shared.

To all of my cousins, I thank you for the many moments we've shared, for our laughing contests, walks on the beach and in the park. For so many Christmas dinners, for eating so much we might die, and most of all for sharing with me the true love of Jesus.

Thank you, my family, for understanding me more than any other person. Thank you for the many car trips, adventures, prayers, laughter, and love. And thank you Jesus for being the BEST friend any one could ever ask for:).

6 comments:

  1. "In 0.03 months, I'm gonna be a waterfall!" ~Mary(well, sort of, long story!) <---- This made me laugh out loud. I TOTALLY forgot about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO FUNNY!! :) I'm glad you have such great and crazy friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANNA GRACE POPPER!!!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE U SAID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha!!! Erin is hilarious!! "YOUR LOBES ARE SOFT!!!" ~ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha!!! I will have to say that more often!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! ur totally welcome! I love discussing Percy Jackson with you too (:
    ~Sarah <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. anna thanks for all the car crashes and groovey memories

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila