Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcoming 2010

Hey, 2010!
And goodbye, 2009!

2010 brings so many new things, so many great things, so many lovely things, and it's so exciting to get started on a new year!

For example, 2010 brings the graduation from high school of my oldest brother. I am so excited for him, and though I'll miss him so much when he heads off to college, and to start a life of his own, I know God has such great plans for him!

Also, this summer is my parents' twenty-fifth Anniversary, and, believe it or not, my grandparents' fiftieth Anniversary! WHEW!

So welcoming our new year of 2010 is a joy to me.

Speaking of the new year and all, I need to come up with some resolutions. I have a few in mind:

1.) Grow closer to Jesus and learn to love Him even more.

2.) Cook more often,and conquer the tricky process of ironing clothes.

3.) Okay, I'll admit it, I'd like to help my parents out more, whether it's doing the dishes more often, setting the table everyday instead of every other, and doing laundry.

I think these are some pretty good resolutions! I'd love to hear some of YOURS!

2 comments:

  1. I only have one:
    Get pepito my rabbit on a diet!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd LOVE to cook more, AND memorize more verses! And be more patient with my brothers and sisters:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila