Monday, January 4, 2010

Weird

Weird is such a good word. I love it! I love it so much because it is a word that not only describes me, but describes every human being on planet earth! So, you listen to me, whoever you are, WEIRD IS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF!

But today I am talking about the kind of weird that people treat Christians in this world. I'll tell you one thing, it ain't easy being a Christian girl in a fallen world.

But if it means Jesus and eternal life, and that one day I'm gonna be a beauty, then, fine, call me weird! I like to try everyday to look for as many opportunities as possible to shine the light of Christ.

So if I'm speaking to someone in need of reassurance today, then, please, don't be afraid to be WEIRD!

Trust me, it's so much better than being normal! :)

ISAIAH 40:31
THOSE WHO HOPE IN THE LORD WILL RENEW THEIR STRENGTH,THEY WILL
SOAR ON WINGS LIKE EAGLES',
THEY WILL RUN AND NOT GROW WEAK, WALK AND
NOT BE FAINT.

(Wow! Did you just read what I just read?? Dude! I think you should read it again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila