Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I am Weak...but You are Strong

For times when you feel lonely, weak, afraid, or feeling like giving up......

"He said to me, 'My grace is enough for you. When you are weak, my power is made perfect in you.' So I am very happy to brag about my weaknesses. Then Christ's power can live in me. For this reason I am happy when I have weaknesses, insults, and hard times, sufferings, and all kinds of troubles for Christ. Because when I am weak, then I am truly strong."
2 Corinthians 12:9-10

"The Lord will always lead you. He will satisfy your needs in dry lands and give you strength to your bones. You will be like a garden that has much water, like a spring that never runs dry."
Isaiah 58:11

"If God is for us, no one can defeat us...we are completely victorious through God who showed His love for us."
Romans 8:31, 37

"He gives strength to those who are weary and more power to those who are weak...the people who trust the Lord will become strong again."
Isaiah 40:29, 31

"I find rest in God; only He gives me hope. He is my rock and my salvation. He is my defender; I will not be defeated. My honor and salvation come from God. He is my mighty rock and my protection."
Psalm 62:5-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila