Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Face of the Earth

When someone falls off of the face of this earth....

Another person is hurting. A congregation sings. A funeral is held. All dressed in black.

When someone slips into heaven, the land beyond our world....

A daughter is broken. A wife is devastated. A girl is touched.

When a very special person gets taken by the hand of death....

Another person wonders. A soul is grateful for the life that they lived, for the words and wisdom that they always were willing to give.

When an amazing Christian passes away....

I wish I could have known him better. I wish I could have said so much more. I've never been so touched by a human before.

May the light of God shine on all of those who have lost a loved one.
Just remember that they're in a much better place, looking at Jesus. Face to face.

3 comments:

  1. Anna this was simply beautifully put! I just love to read your insights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Angie!
    It's really exciting for me to have someone read and comment on my blog that I don't even know(that may sound odd):).
    Do you know of any other blogs that I might enjoy?
    Keep on reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anna, I absolutely LOVE how you have portrayed the struggle and victory of our friend! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila