Monday, March 15, 2010

Shoes

Hey, ya'll! I'm back! I'd like to share with you a weakness of mine....shoes. It's dangerous to take me into a shoe store because I almost always find something I like, but, no, I don't always get it!

So here is an exclusive look at my shoe collection:



Everyone's gotta have flip-flops.

The classic school sneaker, very classic. Classic.

Running shoes. The girl's gotta run, man!

Converse are awesome, okay? Everyone should have a pair of converse.

Ummm....church shoes...heh.

These are surprisingly comfortable church shoes...my first heel:).

These are strictly for soccer use only. Don't judge me, okay? They're for soccer. SOCCER.

You gotta love these, they're just so.....lovable.

These are soooo comfy and cute:).

Who doesn't like a good pair of mocassins?

I was scavenger hunting in my Grandmother's closet when I found these, and, well...
These were $5.00 at the good ole Walmart. $5.00!

Oh, come one! You HAVE to love these. Must.

I got these to go to a wedding. That's all. A wedding.

I got these when we were buying the ones for the wedding...I couldn't resist.

Cool shoes. Cool shoes.

These are my personal favorite. Aren't you jealous?

5 comments:

  1. I think I count 17 pairs....wait! I think I missed my winter boots! Snap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rival Caitlin in the shoe collection race.

    Mrs. Dodds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE them! A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! SWEET! FANTASTIC! COOL! AMAZING! CUTE! ADORABLE! ect... LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, i'm feeling the rainboots there ;) and yeah, add about another 10-15 pairs and you've tied me for shoes. and you could easily surpass me since i have college to pay for and can no longer buy shoes. :(

    caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Mary!
    Don't worry, Caitlin, someday when I don't have restrictions, I will but many, many more shoes:).

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila